- Recruitment Agencies
The Recruitment Boutique offers a unique way to recruit for £199.00 + VAT. Our researchers search multiple databases, contact candidates to see if they are available, advertise the vacancy, filter the responses and provide you with a short list of candidates to interview. We run each campaign for 28 days so there is plenty of time for you to refine the search based on the candidates we put forward so you find the right candidate for the vacancy.
1 Putney Bridge Approach
24 May 2012
Our client, a car safety specialist who offers on-site or mobile services across the South of England. They assign their work to self-employed mechanic who they vet to the highest standard and pay appropriately. They are currently looking for a Mobile Mechanic in the following counties such as Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire & Isle of Wight, Dorset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, and Oxfordshire area...
23 May 2012
Our client based in Curdworth and is a market leader in paintless dent removal and the world’s largest automotive services company. They are currently looking for a Mobile Smart Repair Technician to be based in Croydon and Crawley area. You will be based from your home and travelling in a supplied vehicle to locations south of London down to the coast and sometimes central...
17 May 2012
Our client is an organisation that works with Primary schools in England and Wales, supplying them with the best subject specialists delivering dance, music, drama, art, PE and modern foreign languages. They are currently looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their fantastic team in Cardiff area.
They require an individual with motivation to achieve deadlines, the ability to use their...
16 May 2012
Our client is an organisation that works with Primary schools in England and Wales, supplying them with the best subject specialists delivering dance, music, drama, art, PE and modern foreign languages. They are currently looking for a passionate graduate who has strong business acumen and willing to learn and wants to join their rapidly growing lively company and truly make their mark in Cardiff...
15 May 2012
Our client is recognised by international companies and others, who are leaders in their fields, as a primary partner due to their ability to innovate and are therefore winning projects typically reserved for the largest Microsoft Partners or Media Agencies. From the highest-end luxury brands, international think-tanks, event management companies to some of the most interesting of manufacturing...
26 Apr 2012
Our client is a fast growing and profitable commercial vehicle and trailer manufacturing company based in the North West. They design and manufacture a range of dry goods trailers, rigid body conversions and van conversions supplying major fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Their business is growing rapidly together with on-going investment in production infrastructure and...
23 Apr 2012
Our client, an internationally renowned interior designer has just opened a new showroom in the Fulham Road showcasing a luxurious collection of own design, branded, vintage furniture and elegant accessories. The showroom offers a world of elegance, subtle and ageless, but with a design that transcends design styles.
They are currently recruiting a Showroom Assistant Sales Manager with...
16 Apr 2012
Offer Expired View voucher code
15% discount on our fixed fee recruitment campaigns. Our unique service allows you to source the best candidates to fill your vacancies.
We search online databases, contact suitable candidates to confirm their interest and availability. We advertise the vacancy and filter the responses. Each...
16 Apr 2012
Our client is a fast growing and profitable commercial vehicle and trailer manufacturing company based in the North West. They design and manufacture a range of dry goods trailers, rigid body conversions and van conversions supplying major fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. In addition to manufacturing they also operate a major rental fleet and offer spares, service and support...
13 Apr 2012
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company, a global integrated Generic and API leader which currently markets finished dose formulations in USA, Europe, and Argentina and has Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) presence in over 80 countries through an established group of subsidiaries, marketing front-ends and offices in India and select overseas locations. They are currently looking for a Supply Chain Executive in Hertfordshire area.
Your role will be to provide support to the EU Supply Chain; resulting in both the timely provision of released batches, as well as the proactive management of inventory.
Key Result Areas:
• Liaison with contract warehouse (DHL) for dispatch of samples to test laboratories, retention samples, retained samples, data logger tracking and downloads.
• Liaison with EU contract testing laboratories to ensure timely testing in line with agreed Service Level Agreements and release.
• Effective management of key supply chain reports, e.g. maintenance of batch management spreadsheet, stock availability etc
• Managing stock process from Qualified Person release to delivery to customers.
• Liaison with India Logistics/Quality teams to obtain all export documentation for both GGEL and third party commercial batches.
• Administrative support, ensuring all documentation is available on GGEL SharePoint.
• Circulation of Import / Export documentation to DHL or third party customers.
• Collation and update of stock analysis reports, to support demand/supply review meetings.
• Collation and management of monthly Key Performance Indicators for Supply Chain
• Support Head of Supply Chain on other various Supply Chain activities as and when required.
• On daily basis liaising with the UK Sales team, Finance team, Business Development team, Regulatory team, Indian Export Logistics team, Indian QA/QC teams and DHL.
• As required working with all GGL & external stakeholders to ensure the achievement of the company goals
The successful candidate will have:
• Intermediate Level Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Previous exposure to SAP (or other ERP system) would be an advantage
• Demonstrable success in dealing with external customer queries
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Proven ability to work to tight time based deadlines
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent
• Recognized customer service/office management training
Salary is between 23000 - 25000 GBP per annum plus pension.
Send your application or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org